Carrots are a popular root vegetable that are rich in nutrients and have many health benefits. Here are some of the health benefits of carrots:
- Good for Eye Health: Carrots are high in beta-carotene, which is converted to vitamin A in the body. Vitamin A is essential for maintaining good vision, especially in low light conditions.
- Boosts Immunity: Carrots contain antioxidants such as vitamin C, which helps to protect the body from damage caused by free radicals and boost the immune system.
- May Help Reduce the Risk of Cancer: Carrots contain compounds called falcarinol and falcarindiol, which may help prevent the growth of cancer cells.
- May Help Lower Blood Pressure: Carrots contain potassium, which helps to regulate blood pressure and reduce the risk of heart disease.
- May Help Improve Digestion: Carrots are high in fiber, which helps to promote healthy digestion and prevent constipation.
- Promotes Healthy Skin: The vitamin A in carrots helps to maintain healthy skin, while the antioxidants in carrots help to protect the skin from damage caused by UV radiation and pollution.
|Saturated Fatty Acids||0.05 g|
|Trans Fatty Acids||-|
|Monounsaturated Fatty Acids||-|
|Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids||0.15 g|
|PHE (Fenylalanin)||50 mg|
|Vitamins||Folic Acid Vitamine A Vitamine B Vitamine B1 Vitamine B2 Vitamine B3 Vitamine B5 Vitamine B6 Vitamine B7 Vitamine C Vitamine D Vitamine E Vitamine K|
|Minerals||Chrome Potassium Phosphorus Magnesium Iodine Cobalt Manganese Copper Molybdenum Pectin Selenium Sodium Calcium Iron Zinc|