Gnocchi with fresh asparagus and walnuts
baby friendly vegetarian gluten free
- 500 g potato dumplings (gnocchi)
- 300 g of fresh asparagus
- 50 g of walnuts
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 50 g of butter
- 50 ml of cooking cream
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Parmesan for sprinkling
- Cook the gnocchi according to the instructions on the package. After cooking, let them drain and cool.
- Meanwhile, prepare the asparagus. Remove the woody ends and cut into smaller pieces.
- Cook the asparagus in a pot of boiling salted water for about 5 minutes until soft. Drain and keep it aside.
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a pan and fry the chopped garlic in it.
- Add the cooked asparagus to the pan with the butter and fry for about 2 minutes. Then add the cream and mix. Add salt and pepper.
- Add the gnocchi to the pan and toss with the asparagus and cream.
- Chop the nuts into smaller pieces.
- Serve the gnocchi with nuts and grated parmesan cheese