Green peas are a popular legume that are rich in nutrients and have many health benefits. Here are some of the health benefits of green peas:
- Rich in Nutrients: Green peas are a good source of vitamins and minerals, including vitamin K, vitamin C, vitamin A, folate, iron, and zinc.
- May Help Lower Cholesterol: Green peas are high in fiber, which can help to lower cholesterol levels and reduce the risk of heart disease.
- May Help Regulate Blood Sugar: The high fiber content in green peas also helps to regulate blood sugar levels, making them a good choice for people with diabetes.
- Boosts Immunity: Green peas contain antioxidants such as vitamin C and vitamin A, which help to boost the immune system and protect the body from damage caused by free radicals.
- May Help Improve Digestion: The high fiber content in green peas helps to promote healthy digestion and prevent constipation.
- May Help Prevent Anemia: Green peas are a good source of iron, which is essential for the production of red blood cells and can help to prevent anemia.
|Saturated Fatty Acids||-|
|Trans Fatty Acids||-|
|Monounsaturated Fatty Acids||-|
|Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids||-|
|PHE (Fenylalanin)||320 mg|
|Vitamins||Folic Acid Vitamine A Vitamine B Vitamine B1 Vitamine B2 Vitamine B3 Vitamine B5 Vitamine B6 Vitamine B7 Vitamine C Vitamine E Vitamine K|
|Minerals||Potassium Fluorine Phosphorus Magnesium Iodine Cobalt Manganese Molybdenum Pectin Selenium Sodium Calcium Iron Zinc|