Bulgarian rice pilaf with pork
baby friendly dairy free gluten free
- 1 cup of rice
- 2 cups of water
- 200g pork (cut into small pieces)
- 2 medium tomatoes (diced)
- 1 spring onion
- 2 cloves of garlic (chopped)
- a handful of black olives
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon ground paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
- parsley for garnish
- Rinse the rice and cook it in water according to the instructions on the package.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan and fry the onion and garlic.
- Add the sliced pork and fry on each side until golden.
- Add the tomatoes, olives and ground pepper and cook together until the tomatoes are soft.
- Once the rice is cooked, add it to the pan with the meat and tomatoes.
- Mix well and let it cook for about 2-3 minutes to combine all the ingredients.
- Taste and, if necessary, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve garnished with parsley.