Spaghetti with burrata and tomatoes
baby friendly vegetarian
- 400 g of spaghetti
- 500 g cherry tomatoes (red and yellow)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 pack of burrata
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- fresh basil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the spaghetti in salted water according to package directions.
- Boil the tomatoes in a pot of salted water for about 5 minutes until soft. Then set them aside in a bowl.
- Finely slice the garlic and fry it in a pan with olive oil until golden.
- Add the cooked tomatoes to the pan and fry for about 5 minutes.
- Add the cooked spaghetti and toss well to combine the ingredients.
- Cut the burata into pieces and add to the bowl with the pasta and tomatoes
- Chop the fresh basil and add it to the bowl of spaghetti. Season with pepper and salt to taste.
- Mix all the ingredients well and serve immediately