Bean soup with mushrooms
- 250 g of white large beans
- half a cup of dried mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 onion
- 1 clove garlic
- teaspoon ground pepper
- 100 g of sour cream
- 100 g cooking cream
- 2 bay leaves
- 3 balls of new spices
- 1 dc of white wine
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- Soak the white beans in water overnight. The next day we change the water, add the bay leaf and spices and cook until soft. When the beans are soft, add the mushrooms.
- In the second pot, fry the onion and garlic in butter, add paprika and flour and pour white wine.
- Pour broth over beans and mushrooms and cook for another 15-20 minutes.
- At the end, add cooking cream and sour cream
- Season with salt and pepper and serve with bread croutons