Couscous salad with kale and pumpkin seeds
baby friendly vegetarian dairy free vegan
- 1 cup whole grain couscous
- 100 g of kale
- 100 g of yellow tomatoes
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 50 g of radishes
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Bring 1 cup of water to a boil in a pot. Add 1 teaspoon of salt and 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Mix the water with the couscous and let it sit for 5-10 minutes until it absorbs the water.
- In a pan, fry the chopped kale in olive oil for about 5 minutes until it slightly golden.
- Add the diced tomatoes to the pan and toss with the cabbage.
- Add the pumpkin seeds and continue to mix.
- Add ground coriander, ground cumin, salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the cabbage mixture next to the couscous in a bowl.
- Clean the radishes, cut them into thin slices and add them to the salad.
- Serve in a bowl with chopped parsley.