- 4 egg yolks
- 250 g of mascarpone cheese
- 250 ml of 33% whipping cream
- 4 spoons of sugar
- 300 ml of strong coffee
- 1 pack of sponge finger biscuits
- dutch cocoa powder
- Separate the yolks and whites and beat the yolks with sugar until foamy.
- Gradually add the mascarpone cheese to the egg yolks and sugar mixture until smooth and creamy.
- Then carefully fold the whipped cream into the mixture.
- Dip the biscuits in the coffee and arrange them in a single layer at the bottom of the bowl.
- Then spread a layer of mascarpone cream on top of the biscuits.
- Continue alternating layers of biscuits and mascarpone cream until you have the last layer of cream.
- Put the tiramisu in the fridge and let it rest for at least 2 hours so that the biscuits soak well.
- Before serving, sprinkle the tiramisu with dutch cocoa powder.