A fluffy cake
- 3 egg
- 1/2 cup cane sugar
- 1/2 cup milk (for a softer version, replace with cream)
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 cup semi - coarse flour
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1/2 tablespoon gingerbread spices
- 4 tablespoons Dutch cocoa
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 bag of baking powder
- coarse flour
- Wipe the cake pan and sprinkle with flour. We turn on the oven and preheat it to 180 ° C.
- In a larger bowl, beat the eggs with sugar and then add the other ingredients and mix well.
- Pour the finished dough into the prepared mold. Put in a preheated oven and bake for 40 minutes.